Software Developer – (Azure/.Net) – remote
A leading start-up Financial Services organisation is planning to create his internal team so we are seeking a Software Engineer with experience in Azure.
You will be the person responsible for our Azure environment, that include blueprint, firewall, App service, database etc. You will be working with the development department to help and and develop new feature to improve the platform.
Working on a distributed team takes a high level of motivation and the ability to self- manage. It is required excellent written and verbal English communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally with both technical and non-technical people.
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in software development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Azure environment
- Knowledge about Azure Blueprint, Azure SQL Database, Azure Network Security Group, Azure Firewall
- Database: SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills and documentation experience, with an emphasis on explaining business/project requirements to customers and development team
- Proven ability to effectively manage timelines and deliverables
- A keen eye for detail
Nice to have:
- Experience in Agile Methodology, Scaled Agile
- Experience with CI/CD in Azure environment, Azure DevOps
- Knowledge in PCI rules and process
- Experience with secure coding standards OWASP TOP 10
Signs of success:
- Works cooperatively to achieve common goals and act in the interest of the organisation
Follows a co-operative approach with a positive and proactive attitude and share information and knowledge
Willing to grow and learn with the company
We are ideally seeking a candidate who is able to start ASAP. If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.