Software Engineer – (Azure/.Net) – remote
A leading start-up Financial Services organisation is urgently seeking a Software Engineer, to be responsible for Azure environment and he will help to develop the new generation for payment gateway.
You will be the person responsible for our Azure environment, that include blueprint, firewall, App service, database etc. You will be working also with the development to help us and improve our platform.
Working on a distributed team takes a high level of motivation and the ability to self- manage. It is require excellent written and verbal English communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally with both technical and non-technical people.
Skill & Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in software development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Azure environment
- Knowledge about Azure Blueprint, Azure SQL Database, Azure Network Security Group, Azure Firewall
- Experience with CI/CD in Azure environment, Azure DevOps
- Knowledge in PCI rules and process will be appreciate
- Program Language: Full Stack Development including C#, ASP.NET FORMS, .NET/. NETCORE, SQL, HTML, SCSS, RestAPI
- Database: SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills and documentation experience, with an emphasis on explaining business/project requirements to customers and development team
- Proven ability to effectively manage timelines and deliverables
- At least 3 years of experience in Agile Methodology, Scaled Agile
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience with secure coding standards OWASP TOP 10
- Willing to grow and learn with the company
We are ideally seeking a candidate who is able to start within the next weeks. If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.