Software Engineer – (Automation/Azure/.Net) – remote
A leading start-up Financial Services organisation is urgently seeking a Software Engineer, to be responsible for development of the new generation for payment gateway.
You will be an important member of our distributed development team. You will be working extremely closely with our amazing clients and be involved in all aspects of projects including requirements gathering, contributing to architectural decisions, planning and prioritisation and throughout the development process.
Working on a distributed team takes a high level of motivation and the ability to self- manage. You will also be communicating with clients directly. This requires excellent written and verbal English communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally with both technical and non-technical people.
Skill & Responsibilities:
- Experience in global financial transactions as well as customer service on a global scale and payment gateways, acquirers, processors, and associations
- Experience with Credit Card Processing
- Experience with generate token for payment
- Previous experience in payments related system architecture (payment gateway, payment pages, etc.)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in software development
- Program Language: Full Stack Development including C#, ASP.NET FORMS, .NET/. NETCORE, SQL, HTML, SCSS, RestAPI, Angular, Node.js
- Database: SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills and documentation experience, with an emphasis on explaining business/project requirements to customers and development team
- Proven ability to effectively manage timelines and deliverables
- At least 3 years of experience in Agile Methodology, Scaled Agile
- Have experiences with Azure Apps, functions, and databases
- Understanding of version control and a basic understanding of Azure DevOps or similar
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience with secure coding standards OWASP TOP 10
- Willing to grow and learn with the company
Nice to have:
- Experiences with CI/CD in Azure environment
- Basic understanding of Azure, Virtual Machines and App Services, SQL Azure.
We are ideally seeking a candidate who is able to start within the next weeks. If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.