Software Engineer .Net – remote
A leading start-up Financial Services organisation is planning to create his internal team so we are seeking a Software Engineer.
You will be an important member of our distributed development team. You will be a part of the team that is responsible for integration of new acquirers, new feature into gateway, dashboard and hosted payment page.
Working on a distributed team takes a high level of motivation and the ability to self- manage. It is required excellent written and verbal English communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally with both technical and non-technical people.
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in software development
- Database: SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills and documentation experience, with an emphasis on explaining business/project requirements to customers and development team
- Proven ability to effectively manage timelines and deliverables
- A keen eye for detail
Nice to have:
- Understanding of version control and a basic understanding of Azure DevOps or similar
- Experience with Credit Card Processing
- Experience in global financial transactions as well as customer service on a global scale and payment gateways, acquirers, processors, and associations
- Previous experience in payments related system architecture (payment gateway, payment pages, etc.) is a plus
Signs of success:
- Works cooperatively to achieve common goals and act in the interest of the organisation
- Follows a co-operative approach with a positive and proactive attitude and share information and knowledge
- Willing to grow and learn with the company
We are ideally seeking a candidate who is able to start ASAP. If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.